ParseR is the collective name for the techniques SHARE uses for text analysis. It’s primarily based on the tidytext philosophy and the analysis is normally carried out in R.
This R package is part of an offering that allows SHARE to complete three different levels of text analysis:
- Used for original analysis specific to the client’s idiosyncratic requirements.
- Needs a couple of weeks of time working with the full breadth of ParseR techniques.
- Used for repeated analysis as part of an established workflow.
- Needs a couple of days of time working with the ParseR R package.
- Used for quick analysis stemming from ad hoc requests.
- Needs a couple of hours of time working with the ParseR web app.